Wednesday 12 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

Yesterday I did my exam! Wooo so happy its over and now I can relax :) We now spend the next two days having individual talks from our teachers about what we need to improve etc. It's been snowing like mad here and today its snowy AND sunny! Always a plus, I tried to take some photos but as its been sooo cold outside I didn't want to take my gloves off to take the photo (disadvantages of having a touch screen phone) so I dont have many photos :P Everytime I go outside I sing to myself "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". So excited for Christmas!!! And coming back to England on Saturday :)


View from Window in Iwanson :) snowy trees!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you're coming home!!! I love your photos, especially the sepia one (hahaha). I like the one of the windows! I hope your exam went well! yay! xxxx

    ReplyDelete