Sunday 2 December 2012

Tollwood

Just a little post about Tollwood - where I went today. This is a Christmas Market located in the same place that Oktoberfest is. It's a great place to buy Christmas presents (and presents for yourself) as the stalls there are from all around the world. There are also different tents you can go into eg the food tent (food stalls from all around the world) and tents that have live bands. Here are some pics!

One of the tents!




 Me and Santa :)

Food tent!

We stopped off for some mulled wine which arrived in these adorable mugs.




   

Thats about it! Last week dancing was really stressful and hard but I've recovered and ready for another week of dance! One week left until my first exam at Iwanson!
Larissa

2 comments:

  1. I hope you stole that mug, because I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I was actually thinking about it but then didn't (they have a 2 euro pfand on it to deter people from stealing it) but if I go back which I probs will I'll get you one ahahaha. Oh and I thought I had recovered from dancing but I haven't!

    ReplyDelete