Wednesday 15 May 2013

Two week holiday in Munich

I have two weeks off and have been spending my time well! Last weekend I went to Zwiesel just for the day to see some German family which was nice, although it rained the entire day! It took two and a half hours on the train there and then the same on the way back so the whole day was quite tiring. Other than that I have been riding my bicycle lots and also went to see Scary Movie 5 (in German), although I didn't find it that great or funny. Me and Jorg also went to a beer garden by the River Isar with his family, on the way there was a field with flowers that you are allowed to hand pick yourself and put money into a little box! So cute


Me and Jörg made Knödel with mushroom sauce from scratch, it was soooo yummy!
Using my new cutting board!

Other than that I have been sleeping lots, cycling lots and enjoying the sun :)
Larissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larissa
    My name is Mira and I am from Sweden. I have just got accepted to Iwanson and when I was searching for information about the school on google I found your blog.
    You seem to ne a smart girl and I am very insecure if I shall start at Iwanson or not. My question is if you would like to answere some of my questions. I h eard more negative than positve things about the school. For example unpleasent and strictly teachers. Bad feeling in the class. I also wonder how you live, how much you have to pay, (the rent), and what is the cheapest alternative? Do you live far from the school and is the school located central in München?
    Thank you so much for reading through everything.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Best regards Mira
    My email is: mira_jagemar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete