Monday 23 June 2014

One week left

One week left in my little room...



So next Tuesday we get the key to our flat (!!) and I will be moving out of my little one room flat.
As happy and excited as I am I will miss this place! It was my first ever flat (even if it is in a student house) and I will miss how small and cute it was, and that I didn't have to walk too far to get to the bathroom or kitchen!


This photo was taken a few days after I had first moved in!


Christmas lights


Who knew you could fit 9 people in my room!


Shiny shiny shiny.


How big my postcard wall has grown!


I love looking at this, it reminds me how many people I have back in England and a few photos are also from Munich too! I'm so lucky to have two countries as a home.
I will definitely have to find a place for this in our new flat.



I will miss you little room, lets hope you don't get given to someone dirty and smelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment