Friday 1 November 2013

Halloweeeen

So this year I decided to dress as a mouse for Halloween. Not very scary, but I didn't feel like going out and buying an entire costume, so this is my DIY Halloween costume! Last night I went to the Halloween party in our bar downstairs; where I discovered the sweets bowl (it was considerably lower after I was done with it) and there was free punch called "Blood Bowl" (it really did taste as horrible as it sounds).

Before the party a friend came round to mine where we made mulled wine and got ready
In Germany you can buy pre made mulled wine like this one, where all you have to do is heat it up. Mulled wine is my favourite drink in the winter, if you want to make it too all you need is red wine and some spices! Here's a recipe I found: http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/mulled-wine--4584

I made my mouse ears out of my hair and although I did get mistaken for an anime character it was quite a success! Here's the Youtube tutorial that I used: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3mbWIyDZQ



In the morning Jorg came round and we made a (veggie) English breakfast! Oh how I've missed it.
(Tomatoes and fried bread are hiding underneath)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment