Wednesday 26 March 2014

Exam Week

This week we're having exams!
Our serious exams come thankfully at the end of second year, so these are just exams to see how well we're doing and what we need to work on.
Practical exams all week in swimming, dancing, aerobics and gymnastics!
So far all is going well and I've managed to get a first in everything so far (minus the swimming! But I'm still working on that) - I feel like I've finally found the thing I'm good at!
I wanted to upload a video but for some reason I can't get it to work, but you can watch it on my instagram here. Just a video of some girls from my class practising our gymnastic hoop dance outside in the sun whilst we wait for our individual talks and feedback. (Sorry for the low quality and er just ignore the talking in the background!!)
Other than that I went to the gym today and it's sunny again in Munich!! (It snowed last Sunday?!)
Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment