Saturday 8 February 2014

Stuart der Schaf and other things

On Thursday evening Jorg got me a little present as I always complain I'm too cold at night...
This is Stuart der Schaf! (Stuart the Sheep), he's a hot water bottle and cuddly too! Never will I be cold at night again.

On Friday evening me and Jorg went round a friends (who lives just down the road from me) for a drink with a few other people. A nice relaxed evening and it's so nice to be able to just walk down the road and you're at home.
Today me and Jorg went into town; we bought nothing interesting (we were going to book our holiday but didn't realise the travel agent closed so early!) but I did buy a new pretty red kettle! We stopped off at Karstadt Oberpollinger to look at clothes and grab something to eat - they have such a good selection of freshly made food. This time we went with warm focaccia sandwiches, mine with mozzarella, basil, tomatoes, cress and balsamic vinegar. Jorg's with chicken, sweetcorn, carrots, cress and honey mustard. Massive portion and really was yummy.
At the moment the weather is around 8 to 10 degrees, blue skies and soo nice and warm it feels like Spring!! It's certainly put a spring in my step! Tomorrow I'm babysitting the whole day and then the weekend will already be over.
Have a good Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how unnaturally warm it is. I think it's even colder here now than it is in Germany. I demand snow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete