Tuesday 23 October 2012

I'm an old lady

Yesterday we had to do the plank for four minutes (and our usual sit ups everyday etc) so today I'm walking around like an old lady, every muscle hurts! After the half term I have to do a "training programme" full of sit ups, press ups etc etc to strengthen everything as my teacher says I don't have enough strength in my muscles (I don't think I'll be able to walk by the end of this)
On Thursday I am going to the theatre again! Munich has a dance festival starting this Thursday for a week; I wont be here next week as I'll be seeing relatives so I'm happy I get to see at least one show! This dance piece is called "Puzzles" and its the premiere so it should be good :) It's getting colder here and its so hard getting up at 6am :|
Tchuss!
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment